Friday, February 19, 2010

What Kind Of Cm When About To Start Period Confused On What Is Going On Need As Many Answers As Possible (TMI)?

Confused on what is going on need as many answers as possible (TMI)? - what kind of cm when about to start period

I'm more be short as possible:
What I suppose that my Period 27 February, started 19 days after its suppossed and much lighter. I am usually very regular heavy menstruation. Between 13 and 27, I started with my usual PMS symptoms (cramps, sore BBS, as always tired) My boyfriend and I BD bring this period of reflection to help in time. Well, kind of came on the morning of the 27th, when I went to the toilet and wiped a CM (a sort of material) with brown, so I have later on my panty liner, more mixed when I went to the bathroom there again very soon some brown blood "in him, and when he cleaned, then right before they sleep at all. dark the next morning (2/28/09). If went that evening was brown-pad "blood" in him, but he looked nothing like my normal period on 2 Day. In 3e (3/1/09) the day it was brown, and then only twice on this day was mixed with pink, so I put on a stamp. The 4e (date 3/2/09) was brown and red, having deceived him. On the day 5 (3/3/09) was a little coffee and only had to still wear a panty liner all day and almost nothing inside. There was nothing that night when I went to bed for BD from the fact that my "period" was over. The next morning I had brown when dried, then nothing for the rest of the day. It is 4 days as my "time" and probably since the 4th Day of my time, I had pain mainly by pinching the right ovary, but sometimes I sit at my left, orvary, and sometimes 2-3 centimeters below my navel. Any idea what might that be? HPTS not want to take, as promised, until I lost my time because I do not want to see more too negative.

2 comments:

Im just answering your question! said...

Hello,

I can not say what the symptoms, but could only be. I am now with very similar symptoms, AF is due between 10-12 March, in the last 2.5 weeks I had pain in the hip or side surfaces of the stomach, feels like a point. On Thu / Fri Sat dizzy. On the morning of the FR went to the documentation that was given, and a urine HCG was negative, as expected, becuse it is too early to test. I also had blood test for HCG and many other things to watch for signs of urine / kidney infections, bladder, which have similar symptoms ... although I do not urinate or two, not only nausea and other symptoms, I have very painful breasts, which is not uncommon for me out of my AF.
I think you should see your family doctor or CInstalled for reassurance. If you recently left, before Christ, the bleeding you had could cause.
Make an appointment with docs immediate ... to give you a better idea of what could happen ...
but I hope it's your BFP!
X0x0x baby powder

lonely female said...

I suffered from CPO N last 8 years through all the symptoms you seem to symptoms or mentioned.god ur ban passed the OCP, I, therefore, my medical history account.so best to consult a gynecologist or as soon as possible. if there are other mite to this state of early pregnancy .... No risk and no ur not worry, everything will be fine.

Post a Comment