Saturday, February 27, 2010

Boat Floor Design Expoy Question (2 Part/marine) Wood Jon Boat - Only Expoying The Seams?

Expoy Question (2 part/marine) Wood Jon boat - only expoying the seams? - boat floor design

I build a wooden boat, Jon. The boat is 7 meters long and 2 meters wide. The sides are 13 inches. If only float expoy seams paint, then, is? I have attached 3 / 4 inch pine wood for building and using waterproof glue and brass screws together. I said it was good because it is not in water all the time are. I'm the only developed outside the house and primer, then paint coverage with a stick for use with toilets. I was told it would be in order, based on the fact that he would be in the water all the time. Is this a good plan, or am mistaken? I say this because some people say that the whole ship expoy. I use 3 to 4 hours every weekend. I just need the boat with a capacity for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment