Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Is Constipation More Condition_symptoms Stomach Cramps A Constipation Or Something More?

Stomach cramps a constipation or something more? - what is constipation more condition_symptoms

I am generally in good health for 26 years. But have you noticed a few months, I have this stomach pain, stomach cramps are almost complete, especially in the lower part of the stomach. It is accompanied by constipation. The last time around 2-3 days. Sometimes more, but the cramps diminish with time.

My first thought was two days acquisitions were responsible. But I'm sure others. Any tips?

1 comment:

Cran Juice said...

My roommate had the same problem. I told her that if she is not his first time because of the possibility he could be stopped. He has convinced me to take a laxative and then it's a good feeling.

Although I am not a doctor and I can not diagnose the problem, I'd say we could considpated and taking a laxative. If you do not feel better after that, then you should consult a doctor

Post a Comment