Saturday, February 6, 2010

Luggage Express How Do I Carry My Heavy And Bulky Luggage While Taking The Genting Express And Cable Car To The 1st WorldHotel?

How do I carry my heavy and bulky luggage while taking the Genting Express and Cable Car to the 1st WorldHotel? - luggage express

I intend to visit to Genting Highlands with my wife and take small son.Our heavy luggage and bulky.Can route or not to allow the bag not? Is there some kind of baggage check-in system, which I book my baggage directly to the First World War the hotel, when I can travel freely on the Skyway hands? Thank you in advance. Regards.

1 comment:

Mazlan Zulkifli Bin Mohd Noor said...

If u put a swift agreement with the hotel, where they should help u. U 1st World Hotel contact for further information from them.

Post a Comment