Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Business Thank You Card Wording Wording On My Business Card...............Does This Make Sense?

Wording on my Business Card...............Does this make sense? - business thank you card wording

I know a lot of information .... but I all .... It all seems to fit well? If you have any suggestions .... * After Asterick to copy / paste, so I know that the changes would be better. Thank you very much! 10 points best answer ASAP ~~~~~~~ \\ \\ rewards \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

PS: There are several "shadow" that I wanted a pretty little thing to add ... How can I do? What would change, they are all pros =]

-----------------------

Our service is dedicated to the correction of property titles and help homeowners get when the original owner is gone. The absence of a written will and financial difficulties can be the possession of the house of a deceased member is a difficult struggle. We specialize in complex situations, such as simplicity in life, and the transfer of ownership.

Seven days a week, day and night, we are here to provide assistance as may be, regardless of the difficulty of the situation.

Personal, confidential and _____________ (Any suggestions?)

No comments:

Post a Comment